Happy New Year! I’d like to thank all of my clients for an amazing year, it has been so wonderful getting to know each and every one of you, and photographing your beautiful families
I’m so excited to see what the new year brings, and I wish everyone the best in 2013! Stay tuned for my 2012 Year in Review post, it will be up in a couple of days
Oops, it looks like I haven’t blogged in a while now, but you might have noticed that on the first page of the website and fan page I’ve been on maternity leave. We have been busy enjoying our last few months (and now only a few weeks left) of being a family of three! Soon we’ll be welcoming a new little baby into our family and we couldn’t be more excited!
A few weeks ago my wonderful friend Andrea photographed my maternity session and we’re loving them! Here’s one of my favorites, but check out the blog post for some more
The other day I had a burst of energy (nesting perhaps?) and whipped up this little Valentine’s garland that I thought would be so fun to photograph with my daughter. And she must have thought so too because she was definitely being a fantastic model for me that morning!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Next time I’ll be blogging about the arrival of our little one
I feel so honored, TWO of my photos were chosen as finalists in The Savvy Photographer’s top ten “Amazing Images” contest! Talented photographer Marsha is the founder and editor of The Savvy Photographer, and I love her website – It’s full to the brim with inspiration, great tips and photographer interviews!
the voting box is in the top right-hand corner of the Savvy Photographer blog (votes left in the comments section do not count)
And the photo? It’s one of my faves…my beautiful little niece in the sweet summer light.
I absolutely LOVE canvas art prints! This 20×24″ canvas arrived on my doorstep the other day and I couldn’t help but open it up and take some photos. The beauty of canvas is that they are ready to hang, no framing required! I also love that they have a beautiful texture to them (check it out in the bottom left photo), and that the edges are wrapped with the image (bottom right photo) for a classic finish.
And great news from my awesome canvas vendor, who is offering a huge Back-to-School SALE on all canvas sizes! I am passing this sale on to you, and it’s a great savings – up to $250 dollars!
If you would like to purchase a canvas from a past session, or would like to pre-purchase a canvas for your booked session, please contact me ASAP because the sale ends on September 4th!!
(scroll down for the sneak peeks!)
I know it seems early, but it’s that time already – time to think about the Holidays! I’ve been getting a lot of requests for mini sessions for holiday cards this year, so I’m excited to announce that in September, Brandi Arndt Photography is offering 2 mini session days with up to $400 in savings!
• the creative fee is included in the collection prices!
• the Boughs of Holly collection fee is due at time of booking to reserve your spot, however you may upgrade your collection once you view your proofs in your password protected on-line gallery
• no substitutions in collections, but a la cart items (gallery wrapped fine-art canvas, gift prints, etc) are also available for purchase
• the sessions will be held outdoors in a ‘to-be-announced’ location in Edmonton. In the event of rain, the mini sessions will be rescheduled to October 2 and 3
• mini sessions are a special promotion and are available for the dates mentioned only
• because mini sessions are a special promotion, the 10×20″ storyboard (mentioned on the website) is not available complimentary, but is available to purchase a la cart by request
To book, or for additional details, please don’t hesitate to send me an email! Session times are first come, first served, so inquire now to avoid disappointment.