2009 is fully booked! Family sessions will be available again in Spring 2010. If you’d like to be put on the waiting list, just send me an email Indoor maternity and newborn sessions will be available during the winter months and at the moment are booking approximately 6 weeks in advance – please inquire early to avoid disappointment.
And what’s a blog post with a photo? I just love all things retro
I feel so honored, TWO of my photos were chosen as finalists in The Savvy Photographer’s top ten “Amazing Images” contest! Talented photographer Marsha is the founder and editor of The Savvy Photographer, and I love her website – It’s full to the brim with inspiration, great tips and photographer interviews!
the voting box is in the top right-hand corner of the Savvy Photographer blog (votes left in the comments section do not count)
And the photo? It’s one of my faves…my beautiful little niece in the sweet summer light.
(scroll down for the sneak peeks!)
I know it seems early, but it’s that time already – time to think about the Holidays! I’ve been getting a lot of requests for mini sessions for holiday cards this year, so I’m excited to announce that in September, Brandi Arndt Photography is offering 2 mini session days with up to $400 in savings!
• the creative fee is included in the collection prices!
• the Boughs of Holly collection fee is due at time of booking to reserve your spot, however you may upgrade your collection once you view your proofs in your password protected on-line gallery
• no substitutions in collections, but a la cart items (gallery wrapped fine-art canvas, gift prints, etc) are also available for purchase
• the sessions will be held outdoors in a ‘to-be-announced’ location in Edmonton. In the event of rain, the mini sessions will be rescheduled to October 2 and 3
• mini sessions are a special promotion and are available for the dates mentioned only
• because mini sessions are a special promotion, the 10×20″ storyboard (mentioned on the website) is not available complimentary, but is available to purchase a la cart by request
To book, or for additional details, please don’t hesitate to send me an email! Session times are first come, first served, so inquire now to avoid disappointment.
I’m so excited to announce that Brandi Arndt Photography has a shiny new website!
I am very excited to announce that Brandi Arndt Photography is now offering a new and unique Newborn Collection! The collection includes a coordinating 10×10 20-page coffee table book, mini brag album, birth announcement and a bordered 10×10 mounted print, as well as ALL of the edited digital proofs from the session. But the cool part is you choose the design that suits your personal style!
This beautifully coordinating collection is perfect for a girl or boy, created with soft neutral colours and earthy textures. (keep in mind that all of these examples are a small sampling of what’s available with the designs)
This coordinating collection is customizable for a girl or boy, created with awesome colours and bold design. It’s the perfect way to showcase your unique baby with style!
This collection is perfect for the minimalist, who would rather let the photos stand alone without any extra design elements. Created with a fresh white design.
Current pricing information can be found here on the site (it may take a moment to load).
And more exciting news… Brandi Arndt Photography now has a Registry! So if you’re expecting or recently engaged and would like to start a Registry towards your maternity, newborn or engagement images, simply go to www.brandiarndt.com/proofing, and click on Registry to get started. It’s that easy!